Coding for Kids
- Please note that this course has the following prerequisites which must be completed before it can be accessed
- Digital Literacy
Learning to code can help students expand their thinking, express their ideas and build creative confidence. Through this course, we will help more students realize their potential by expressing themselves through coding.
Additionally coding becomes a more and more important skill to have. Childhood is a great time to start learning programming and to develop computational thinking, creativity, and problem- solving skills!
This course teaches coding through fun videos which explains coding in an inspiring and clear way. These are accompanied with assignments which let kids to practice coding and create programs they will like to use themselves!
- Create smart and fun games
- Create animations and cool visual effects
- Code – one of the most important skills to learn!
- Understand complex computer science concepts by intuitively applying them in games
- Learn text-based programming languages 2x – 10x faster
What Will I Learn?
- This course will allow kids to create their own interactive stories, games and animations
- As kids create and share projects, they learn to think creatively, reason systematically, and work collaboratively — essential skills for everyone in today’s society